- Grand Prize, Microwave: Patrick from TX
- 1st Runner Up, Air Fryer Pressure Cooker: Kathy from SC
- 2nd Runner Up, Circulator Fan: Mary from FL
- 3rd Runner Up, Racelette Grill: Rebecca from AZ
- 4th Runner Up, Pizza Maker: Jackie from FL
- 5th Runner Up, Tea Kettle: Steven from UT
- 6th Runner Up, Multi Grill: Russell from IN
- 7th Runner Up, Wok: Karen from IN
- 8th Runner Up, Fryer Steamer: Latoya from TX
- 9th Runner Up, Casserole: Iris from IL
About Westinghouse Electric Corporation
Founded more than 130 years ago, Westinghouse Electric Corporation remains a trusted name globally in consumer, commercial and industrial products. Built on a heritage of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, Westinghouse state-of-the-art products were the first to supply the United States with electricity, transmit the first commercial radio broadcast, and capture man’s first step on the moon.
Today, Westinghouse continues to grow its diverse portfolio, which includes a wide range of product categories including home appliances, consumer electronics, lighting, power generation, and more.
WESTINGHOUSE and INNOVATION YOU CAN BE SURE OF are trademarks of Westinghouse Electric Corporation. For more information, visit www.westinghouse.com.
Dabl (dab·ble) is CBS Television Distribution’s multiplatform, advertiser-supported lifestyle network that launched on the digital spectrum of television stations nationwide on Sept. 9, 2019. Anchored by the CBS Televisions Stations group, Dabl is cleared in 95% of the country, including all of the top 50 markets. Dabl features informative, project-based, feel-good content for viewers to indulge their passions for cooking, home renovation and design, DIY, pets and travel. The network showcases programming from the libraries of popular, world-renowned lifestyle experts including Martha Stewart and Emeril Lagasse. For more information and where to watch, go to www.dabl.com.