Columbus, Ohio — We are pleased to announce that the ePX3000 has launched for the 2020 spring season. The ePX3000 is the first electric pressure washer by Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment. Designed for your most easy and convenient cleaning experience yet, the ePX3000 can tackle the toughest grime.
Delivering 2030 max PSI of pressure with up to 1.76 gal/min. of water flow, the ePX3000 has the muscle to scrub up decks, sidewalks, and fencing to cars and patio furniture with pure scouring force.
Engineered with a low center of gravity at 16.5 in. tall the ePX3000 is perfectly balanced; and utilizes anti-tipping technology with four-wheel steering to dramatically increase comfort of use and maneuverability. With 360° turns, it will follow you wherever you go in one smooth motion from driveway to grass to maximize the efficiency of your cleaning tasks.
Constructed into an ultra-compact package, you can tuck it away and pull it out of storage with ease. The ePX3000 features a pro-style gun with four quick connect spray tips, and an onboard detergent tank along with a flexible 15 ft. anti-tangle hose for versatility at your fingertips.
It is also equipped with a total stop system to conserve energy and prolong pump lifespan. The ePX3000 will keep you blasting away dirt with peace of mind in half the size with all the power.
Key Product Features of the ePX3000 include:
- Powerful electric carbon brush 120V 13A motor with 2030 MAX PSI of force and up to 1.76 GPM water flow
- Low center of gravity with four-wheel 360° steering design is engineered for anti-tipping agility
- Super compact and lightweight at 16.5 in. tall and 19 lb. for convenient storage and portability
- 4 adjustable angle nozzle tips with M22 fittings make this versatile to use on decks, driveways, garage floors, stairs, fencing, patio furniture, and vehicles
- Pro-style steel gun with onboard detergent tank for additional detergents/chemicals
- Tough 15 ft. nylon-braided with clear plastic-coated hose made with flexible materials for anti-tangle use and kink reduction
- Convenient 35 ft. power cord for extendable length to reach your toughest cleaning tasks with added protection of GFCI plug
- Total Stop System automatically stops pump when trigger is not engaged to conserve energy, prolong pump life, and prevent accidental usage
- Backed by 3-Year Warranty with Lifetime Technical Support
Find out more information about the ePX3000 by clicking here.
To learn more about the variety of pressure washers that Westinghouse offers, click here.
Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment
About Westinghouse Electric Corporation
Founded more than 130 years ago, Westinghouse Electric Corporation remains a trusted name globally in consumer, commercial and industrial products. Built on a heritage of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, Westinghouse state-of-the-art products were the first to supply the United States with electricity, transmit the first commercial radio broadcast, and capture man’s first step on the moon.
Today, Westinghouse continues to grow its diverse portfolio, which includes a wide range of product categories including home appliances, consumer electronics, lighting, power generation, and more.
WESTINGHOUSE and INNOVATION YOU CAN BE SURE OF are trademarks of Westinghouse Electric Corporation. For more information, visit www.westinghouse.com.