Columbus, Ohio — Westinghouse is pleased to introduce the iGen160s, iGen200s, iGen300s, and iGen600s portable power stations to its trusted and dependable catalog of outdoor power equipment.
Available in a range of power outputs and features, Westinghouse’s innovative lineup of portable power stations provide a convenient, compact, and eco-friendly plug-and-play portable power solution ideal for powering and charging small electronic devices during a power outage, camping, tailgating, festivals, or anywhere else your adventures may take you.
Unlike gasoline or propane powered portable generators, Westinghouse portable power stations are powered by dependable, maintenance-free lithium-ion batteries that are free from fumes and operating noise, making them ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
Engineered with utility and versatility in mind, each power station has a combination of household outlets, USB ports, and 12V DC outlets designed to simultaneously power several items at the same time. Recharging is simple and easy: every Westinghouse power station includes a car and wall charger and each model can be paired with a wide variety of compatible solar panels (sold separately) or a portable generator to keep the power flowing in the great outdoors.
All models feature an intuitive LED display that lets you keep track of all of the information you need, such as power output, battery life, charging information. All of our power stations are fully featured with flashlights and built-in safety features that protect you, your electronics, and the battery.
Key Product Features include:
- Perfect for camping, hiking hunting, fishing, road trips, tailgating, music festivals, or outdoor parties
- Great for emergency backup at home or construction locations with no access to utility power
- Can charge up to 9 devices at a time that can power up to 40-hours of lights, 3-hours of TV, 14 smartphone charges, 3 laptop charges, 6 drone charges, and 2 nights on select CPAP devices
- Charges in as little as 6-hours with included car charger, wall charger, and optional solar panel charger
- Solar panel provides sustainable use time after time to be environmentally friendly
- Two 5-Volt USB ports, 1 USB-C port, 1 quick charge 3.0 port, and two 120-Volt household outlets
- Lithium-ion batteries last almost twice as long as traditional forms of power and are maintenance-free
- Easy to read LCD display houses all controls in 1 convenient location with on/off keys for AC and DC outlets with flashlight and reading lamp buttons
Ultra lightweight at 3.75 lbs. and compact to easily carry and transport with solid carrying handle
- Low voltage protection, short circuit protection, and overload protection protects the battery and connected devices to ensure peace of mind and reliability
Find out more information about the Portable Power Stations by clicking here.
To learn more about the variety of products that Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment offers, click here.
Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment
About Westinghouse Electric Corporation
Founded more than 130 years ago, Westinghouse Electric Corporation remains a trusted name globally in consumer, commercial and industrial products. Built on a heritage of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, Westinghouse state-of-the-art products were the first to supply the United States with electricity, transmit the first commercial radio broadcast, and capture man’s first step on the moon.
Today, Westinghouse continues to grow its diverse portfolio, which includes a wide range of product categories including home appliances, consumer electronics, lighting, power generation, and more.
WESTINGHOUSE and INNOVATION YOU CAN BE SURE OF are trademarks of Westinghouse Electric Corporation. For more information, visit www.westinghouse.com.